Thursday, October 25, 2007

English Rose $22 (1 pair only)

I just got back from a trip in Japan.. There were some really really nice accessories shops there! I ended up spending a bit there.. but not too much.. coz in Japan, they rely too much on the yen and very few of the money changers do SGD to yen.. mostly USD. So.. in the end had to give up quite a lot of stuff.. just in case I end up cashless there!


That said, will post some of the stuff that I bought from Japan from time to time. The first in this series.. lovely pinkish polymer teardrops created by Charlene, strung delica beads and vividly carved pink roses from Japan sit on top of the combination.


A really sweet piece.. and I chose to adopt the same name Charlene used - English Rose. A feel of romance and sweetness. The polymer teardrops are really lovely.. with an amazing burst of colours.. The earrings measure 4 cm from the ear wires.