Thursday, December 13, 2007

Audrey (SOLD)


This is a totally beautiful piece. I wanted so much to keep it for myself. However, I decided to release it at the SMU bazaar though. Great that it went to a very nice lady - sister of a fellow vendor, Agnes. Agnes' stall was right beside mine.. and she really has some amazing stuff.. selling those little clip-on accessories for clogs and those cute watches with holey straps. Think it's a fairly new concept in Singapore.. hence, not much penetration for her products yet. Nevertheless, Agnes, do persevere! Btw, your 2 baby boys are totally adorable! :)
This vintage piece has a picture of Audrey Hepburn on a floral pendant has a focal. A brass rose and beautiful glass brio (hand carried from Japan) dangle from the pendant. The chain is made of 2 different types of chains to give it some variety. The hook used is actually a floral S-hook.
Since we're talking abt the hook, I must confess that there is some manufacturer defect with it. Nothing irks me more than buying something back and realising that it is defective. This pretty but useless hook will actually break if you bend too hard. I really must apologise for this. I absolutely have no idea this hook is such a filmsy one. Pls be assured that we try our best to ensure that our creations will not break easily with normal wear. However, I guess at times, we are unable to help it if it's a manufacturer defect. The only saving grace is that I've only sold 1 or 2 pcs of creations with this ridiculous hook. Hence, for the 2 ladies who bought the necklaces with this hook, kindly let me know if you had encountered this issue. I'll replace it for free. Much apologies on this.