Sunday, March 8, 2009

Cinderella's Dream $24


Finally... I've got some time to post up some items that I've done some time back. Life is simply too busy.. with adjustment to new job and prioritising things. Just wish I've more time each day so that I can indulge myself in all my hobbies... :p


Anyway, one of the rare items featuring those beautiful items I bought in Japan close to 2 years ago... :p yah.. a long time ago..

A bracelet, toggle style (and a beautiful floral toggle), with 2 "double-sided" flowers and a carriage dangling at the end. The 2 flowers have 2 views: cream enamel on 1 side and gold on the other with crystal in the middle.. so you can decide which side you wish to show.

A really dainty and sweet piece.. with a fairy tale behind it's concept... :)
All parts are 14K gold plated...